Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Daydreams about night things in the middle of the afternoon..

We promised to keep you updated on how our week of "alone time" was progressing... Well, I awoke to this in my Inbox from Jen this morning .... I'll let YOU be the judge...

Morning darling,

I not long ago got off the phone with you and then I lay back down in bed and started thinking about our night together. You would think that after cumming 4 times last night I would be sated enough.. but, just laying there thinking about how hot the whole night was... i reached down to rub a bit and already found myself wet, just from thinking about it. I of course couldn't stop there.. once i felt how wet I was, I had to keep playing.. so with my eyes closed, I let my fingers get to work. I just thought about how hot it was on my knees as you fucked my mouth... laying at the end of the bed with my legs up over my head as your cock plowed so deep inside me making me cum... moving up and just fucking until you made me cum again and again.. my clit so sensitive at that point that, just the slightest touch got me going.. As I lay here reliving that and rubbing my fingers against my clit I felt myself ready to cum.. and cum I did with the image of us deep in love making,,,

mmmmmmmmm I love waking with you, even in my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love lying in bed and having alone time like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts... we always welcome them, negative or positive... so, fire away !