Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HNT - "Behind" the scenes !

Well Mark has certainly been willing to experiment and let me have some fun with my tongue, fingers and toys. He's been a good sport and actually has come to enjoy my undying attention to his oh so adorable butt. I love to squeeze it every chance I get. I admit to the occasional slap as I play back there.. or grabbing him as I try to pull him in even deeper as we fuck. It is true, his posterior gets a lot of my time. I just love it. So, I am going to share it with you.. here is a pic of Mark in the silk robe I bought him for Christmas.. laying ready and giving me free reign to do as I want.. OH WHAT FUN !!!!!





Happy HNT... don't forget to visit Obasso and see who else is playing !

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, he certainly looks ready for your attention. Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm....a silk robe, eh? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty thoughts come to mind...hope it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does have a nice butt, if you don't mind me saying so. He also looks very ready for some attention! Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gen: oh yes, every once in awhile he lets me have my way.. (I say with a smile)

    Vixen: He looks good in it too.. but, he has to keep it at my house, the wife might get suspicious lol.

    Southerngirl: great minds think alike,, and fun indeed.

    Nitebyrd: I don't mind you admiring it.. he has a very nice butt.. he's a runner and he is long and lean and taut .. =]

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late doing rounds (I sound like a doc, but I'm not LOL) ... but I do love grabbing my lover's ass too :)

    Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I see you didn't read Sage's rules for pic posting. Rule #1 you can never post a dood pic unless it clicks thru to a chick pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ Sage hehehehe

    Awesome buns Mark ;]

    ~Whack~!!

    Hugs

    Al
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts... we always welcome them, negative or positive... so, fire away !