Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing Mark

July, 2009

Hi. My name is Mark and let me tell you how this all began. Like so many men my age, just turned 50 and still with relatively young children at home, my love life .. yes, my sex life ... was non-existent. While I wasn't necessarily interested in changing my home situation, I needed to have that intimacy again that can only be afforded by a woman ... But not just any "intimacy" .. no, I wasn't particularly interested in "making love"... Better yet, I wanted to fuck!! And fuck hard ... and fuck often ... If I was going to do this, the sex HAD to be good ...

And so I turned to Ashley Madison. Looking for a woman that was in a similar situation, and one that had as much to lose as I did .. You know, reverse Tiger Rules .. You want and need to "cheat up" .. Although I wonder how Tiger could ever "cheat up"...

But more than the sex, I did want to find someone that I could eventually fall back on when my marriage inevitably collapsed. You see, I just could never imagine living in the same house with the wife after the kids are up and gone ... To me, that would be unbearable.. So my plan was to find a woman to have sex with, and perhaps 2, 3, or 5 years down the road we'd look into each others eyes after a mind-blowing orgasm and say "Hey, wait a minute .. I really, REALLY like you!!"

So I went to Ashley Madison looking for some mind-blowing, earth-moving sex .. And what did I find, you ask? Well, mind-blowing, earth-moving sex. And oh so much more than that ....

And that's where the story begins .....

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts... we always welcome them, negative or positive... so, fire away !